Monday 14 February 2011

Project Proposal (Smart Plan)

I have decided to do The Body Shop Brief because I have a good interest in it. The brief is asking me to

design a range of packaging for the body shop that also unites their brand values the premium nature of the products.

I have to design four products:

  • Tea Tree (skincare for blemished skin)
  • White Musk (fragrance)
  • Liquid Foundation (make up)
  • Body Butter (all over body moisturiser)
The body shop has 5 very strong core values and I am going include them in my work:

  • Against Animal Testing
  • Support Community Fair trade
  • Activate Self Esteem
  • Defend Human Rights
  • Protect the Planet
The brief should reach out to discerning female consumer of high quality beauty products. The Target Audience should be aim at 18-35 year old women but must also appeal to a broader age range of 16-65.


I am going to design 4 packaging that actually relate to the five core values. I decided to hand drawn my illustration which I am going to use in my design. I had a group tutorial yesterday with my classmate to come up with an ideas and we did came up with lots of ideas between us infact I am going to post them on later on.



No comments:

Post a Comment